- STEP #1 - Read the “MUST READ” packet. Please make a copy for your files.
- STEP #2 - Sign and initial the last page of the "MUST READ" packet
- STEP #3 - Print the entire "MEDICAL" packet.
- STEP #4 - COMPLETE the "MEDICAL" packet fully and accurately. You must attach all REQUIRED documents.
- STEP #5 - Print the entire "OTHER" packet.
- STEP #6 - COMPLETE the "OTHER" packet fully and accurately. You must atach all REQUIRED documents.
- STEP #7 - Mail the completed "MEDICAL and OTHER" packet (Make sure you include all REQUIRED documents) and the completed, "MUST READ" signature page to:
Lane Community College
Athletics - Attention Echo Smith
4000 East 30th
Eugene, OR 97405
Note: All paperwork can also be faxed to 541.463.3979. If faxing, it is your responsibility to assure it has been received.
Questions/Comments? Please call Echo Smith at 541.463.5599.
More Important Information Below: (Please Read)
- TRANSFERS: If you attended ANY college AFTER high school graduation, additional paperwork is needed whether you competed in athletics or not. **An athletic tracer must be completed and official college transcript(s) from all schools you attended will be required.
- PHYSICALS: Physicals must be completed after July 1st. No exceptions. Example: If you had one done in June, you will need another one. Physical are good for 2 years.
- PLEASE NOTE: Turning in all the above paperwork doesn’t automatically deem you eligible to compete in intercollegiate athletics. You must meet all NWAC, NJCAA, NCWA/WCWA eligibility requirements and be cleared by the athletic trainer and the athletic department before you are eligible.
- Please follow all instructions posted above.
- Complete and Accurate Packets must be received no later than the posted deadlines to assure athletic eligibility.